We are beyond excited to announce that we will be able to open our doors beginning May 6th!
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. With that said there will be a few changes to the structure of our appointments. Below is an outline of the steps we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety:
- We are requiring that all brides and their guests wear a face mask while in our shop. If you forgot to bring one, don’t worry we will provide you with one!
- Unfortunately, due to our space and state mandates we are only allowing brides to bring 3 guests with them to their appointment.
- If you are showing signs of symptoms of any illness, we ask that you reach out to us immediately to reschedule your appointment: 614-395-4437
- If anyone in your party is showing signs or symptoms the day of your appointment, please kindly ask them to stay home.
- We will be sterilizing and disinfecting before, during and after every appointment.
- Our boutique will increase the frequency of our deep cleaning schedule.
- We have reserved appointment slots during the week for any high-risk brides and/or guests.
- We understand that brides and their guests may want to arrive early to their scheduled appointment, however our space cannot accommodate guests that arrive early, so we ask that you arrive at your scheduled appointment time. If you do arrive early you will be asked to return to your cars until your scheduled appointment time begins.
- We are asking that you do not bring food or drink to the appointment at this time. Unfortunately this includes champagne, mimosas, etc.
Thank you for your patience and understand as we navigate this “new normal”
Love, Your B. Loved Bridal TeamSchedule an Appointment